Find below the abstracts approved by the Scientific Committee, by theme.
The 1st Summit's Abstract Book is available for downloading here.
- Biomarkers’ evaluation in animal or human studies. Details
- Clinical Assessment and Harm Reduction. Details
- Epidemiology & Social Issues (Perception risk, Attractiveness etc.). Details
- Innovation & Novel Products. Details
- Preclinical evaluation. Details
- Regulatory issues. Details
- Toxicology and aerosol chemistry - Chemical composition of the aerosol, droplet size and distribution, temperature and toxicants, indoor air quality. Details
ORAL AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS
The programme of the Conference will include plenary and keynote lectures, as well as oral and poster presentations. The Scientific Committee will decide on the final presentation type of the abstract, following evaluation. Selected posters will be presented in short (5-minute) oral sessions in full audience (Rapid Fire sessions).
- Toxicology and aerosol chemistry - Chemical composition of the aerosol, droplet size and distribution, temperature and toxicants, indoor air quality
- Biomarkers’ evaluation in animal or human studies
- Preclinical evaluation
- Epidemiology & Social Issues (Perception risk, Attractiveness etc.)
- Clinical Assessment and Harm Reduction
- Regulatory issues
- Innovation & Novel Products
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts will be included in the printed Final Programme.
Papers presented at the conference will be eligible for publication, following peer review, in a special issue of a peer reviewed international journal Biomedical Reports
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED
Authors will be notified on acceptance and on the form of presentation of their contribution by 15 May, 2018. In case you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact the Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Poster or oral presentations will be accepted if at least one of the authors is registered and present at the conference.
All abstracts must be submitted online by May 2nd, 2018. Abstracts submitted past that date will not be accepted nor abstracts submitted by e-mail or fax.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- All presentations (oral and posters) should be in English.
- Both for oral and poster contributions, the length of the abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- The abstract title should be written in capital letters.
- In the names of the authors please state first the name and after the surname
- State the authors’ affiliation(s) and city-country of origin.
- The presenting author’s name should be in bold.